Hey, Halloween is just around the corner, what kind of Halloween do you plan to have this year? As you know, most people are already gearing up to make a splash on that day. Whether you like natural cornstalks and scarecrows, floating ghosts or spooky pumpkin heads, you can decorate to your heart's content!
- When should you decorate your house for Halloween?
First we need to have a time plan, of course, we can't rush to prepare the day before Halloween, that's really lame isn't it, the most popular time to start decorating for Halloween is the first two weeks of October. However, you can start putting up decorations for Halloween as early as late September. You should also consider the size of your Halloween decorations when deciding on a timeline.
- What can we start preparing for?
Halloween decorations are certainly essential, spider webs, pumpkin lights, broken glass stickers, wreaths, flickering electronic candles, etc. They will create a scary atmosphere for you.
- How to create a scary Halloween atmosphere?
In addition to this, there is a vital thing, we need lights, dim, flashing, colored lights, a scary scene both to have a ghost, but also need lights to create the atmosphere is not it! There are a few great ideas!
- Fake flames. With fake flames, you can conjure up a witch's bubbling cauldron without lighting any actual flames. Desktop fake flames can turn your home into a witch's lair, and hanging fake flames can make Halloween scenes even scarier.
- Floating candles.Dim the lights and cover the walls with fake candles. The orange light from the fake candles is especially creepy against a dark background, so go ahead and pair the candles with the black plastic sheeting.
- Use props to glow in the dark. If you're hosting a Halloween party, creepy ambient lights will make for a particularly memorable time.
- String lights.Almost every Halloween prop looks better in the dim but inviting glow of a string of lights. Likewise, a door frame outlined with strings of lights can hint at more scary things to be seen on the other side. This allure is exactly how you can bring your guests face-to-face with a creepy skeleton or a scheming witch. Don't be surprised if you hear the occasional scream, although laughter may soon follow. After all, Halloween isn't just about scaring your guests - it's also a time for fun and silliness.
- Swap out regular light bulbs for colored ones.If you have limited floor or countertop space, try using colored light bulbs for an immersive Halloween lighting experience. They turn your home into the perfect atmosphere for a Halloween surprise that will make your guests jump.
- Control With Bluetooth or wifi
Pair your smart colored string lights with a Bluetooth or wif for hands-free phone control of your lights(Note: Compatible with 2.4GHz WiFi, not 5GHz).
- Control With Your Phone
Control and manage your APP connected smart patio lights from anywhere. Turn on, off or dim your favorite shade of white light (2200K to 6500K) for everyday Use or get the party started with millions of colors.
- Personalize Color For Each Bulb
On App, our latest RGBIC technology allows you to customize each bulb to display a different color to your string of lights. In addition, you can turn off the specified bulb if you need.
- Waterproof & Shatterproof
Enjoy year-round outdoor smart hanging lights for patio. The specially-designed plastic bulb material is also shatterproof to survive knocks and falls .
- IP65 Waterproof Power Supply
IP65 waterproof and lower voltage power supply is much safer to use. No worries about the rainy day any more.
Once installed, pair the 2.4GHz Wi-Fi compatible cafe lights with the app - available in the Apple App Store or Google Play, Within the app, you can personalize your space using millions of colors, preset modes, dimming options and voice activation. This 15m string of light features 15 high-quality bulbs that boast a durable yet stylish design that is easy to install, convenient, reliable and stylish smart lighting!