- Frequently Asked Questions
- Returns Policy
- [500W AC Stable Output & 540Wh Capacity] Gofort 501 portable power station featuring 6 x AC outputs and the higher continuous 500W (peak 1000W) load capability, it can produce clean & stable pure sine wave electricity, and power most of your essentials on the power outage/camping/road trip
- [60W PD Quick Charge & Power 12 Device Simultaneously] Gofort 501 Portable Power Station also features 3 x 120W DC output, 1 x 120W car socket output, 2 x 18W USB QC3.0, 2 x 60W PD output, Which can support quick charge. Up to 12 devices can be powered at the same time
- [Compatible with 90% Digital Product] Gofort 501 Portable Power Station is a compact Portable Power Station, which is compatible with 90% digital product, created for outdoor adventure. With a combination design of power of 500W and capacity of 540WH, Whether you're camping, landing, tailing
- [3 Recharging Ways] It has 3 recharging modes, you can charge it via AC wall adapter for 5 hours, car charger 12V for 5 hours and Gofort 100W solar panel (not included) for 10 hours.
- [Designed for Outdoor Living] Features a LED flashlight to help you see clearly at night or in low-light conditions. Equipped with 2 modes of LED lights, not only emergency lights, but also SOS signals, which can help you seek help faster in case of emergency. With a matte finish solid handle.
Our portable power station supply by GOFORT.
Q1: What devices are available for the A501 500W power station?
A: A501 500W power station can supply electrical power up to 500W, with a peak rate of 1000W. Please check the rate power of your device before using. If connected with devices that over 500W, the power supply will shut off and turn into protection mode, you need charge it to re-activate.
Friendly Note: For some devices with motor / compressor built inside, the instant start-up power may be 2-4 times more than the rated power, which may exceed the upper limit of the A501 500W power station. if the instantaneous power of the product exceeds 1000W, the power supply will be overloaded and cannot be used (For example, air conditioner/double door refrigerator microwave oven/oven).
Q2: How long will the A501 500W power station power my device?
A: Working time (estimation) = 540Wh* 0.85 / operating power of your device. (0.85=Conversion Rate)
Please note that the actual working time may vary under different situations.
Q3: Why does the battery lose power when not in use?
A: The unit may be in standby mode where the power supply, screen, and/or inverter could be using up to 10W. Remember to long press the power button to turn the unit completely off. If the unit loses power when completely off, try recharging it to 100% and use it to 0% two or three times to calibrate the battery.
If you feel that the battery drains fast when used for the first time, it is because the display information of the remaining power is inaccurate when the product is activated for the first time. The power remaining will automatically calibrate by discharging the battery to 1% and then recharging it to 100%.
Q4: What kind of solar panel can charge this A501 500W power station?
A: Best Companion: 1) 1*GOFORT 100W Portable Solar Panel, fully recharge from 0-100% in 9-10.5 hours. 2) 1*GOFORT 60W Portable Solar Panel, fully recharge from 0-100% in 10-13 hours.
Friendly Note: The actual charging time depends on the weather, solar condition, and the angle of the solar panels.
Q5: Will this portable power bank work for a CPAP machine?
A: The A501 500W power station can furnish strength to CPAP machines in two ways: a 110V AC plug or a 12V DC plug. Its strongly encouraged that you use a DC-DC converter when charging a CPAP machine. Turn off the heater/humidifier to prolong the strength furnish tie of the energy station. In addition, we advocate the DC-DC converter due to the fact the electricity station will ultimate longer than the usage of the AC outlet.
Y5 Commercial Steel Frame 1 Years
Y6 Professional Aluminum Frame 5 Years
Y7 Heavy Duty Aluminum Frame 10 Years
Plain 600D PVC Coat Poly 1 Years Print 900D PU Coat Poly 2 Years
Plain 580gsm PVC 5 Years Plain 580gsm Crest PVC 5 Years
Clear PVC 2 Years
Printed 550gsm PVC 2 Years Flag Fabric 1 Years
EMX Inflatable Frame 5 Years Feather Flag Hardware 2 Years
Flag Fabric 1 Years Star Shade Pole 2 Years
Arch Tent Frame 2 Years Umbrellas Frame 3 Years
Table Cover 1 Years Pop Banner No warranty
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
As part of the Shiningshow experience, it is our commitment to provide superior products. If you are not completely satisfied with your Shiningshow purchase for any reasons, we will make it right. You can return your product for a replacement or refund within thirty (30) days of your purchase. The product must be in new, unused condition. Shiningshow does NOT accept returns for any custom printed products unless the custom printed product has a fault under our manufacturers warranty.
Shiningshow guarantee doesn’t cover ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper use, naturally caused accidents, storm, rain, or wind gusts.
If you have received your Shiningshow purchase and it has a manufacturing defect in the materials or workmanship please fill out our warranty claim form and email it through to email@example.com
Before returning any part or product to Shiningshow Canopy please contact us to obtain specific return shipping instructions firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on
Shiningshow can arrange the product return for change of mind, however, the customer will be invoiced for the shipping cost. In addition, when processing a refund due to change of mind, a component of the original price will be non-refundable. This amount will be equal to the shipping charges charged by the courier company. If you receive a faulty or damaged product a replacement will be provided.
You can return your purchase from Shiningshow by mail, regardless if you have make your purchase on www.shiningshow.com/ or over the phone.